Opportunities for Volunteering
There are many different positions you can volunteer for. Listed below are some descriptions of those positions that will assist you in the volunteer application form further down the page.
Little Learners Teacher and Teacher Assistants
Work with our Little Learner Coordinator to teach or assist in the Little Learners classes (ages 0–5). You can volunteer for whichever day or days fit your schedule.
- Class One is Monday–Thursday from 8:15–10:45 am.
- Class Two is Monday–Thursday 10:45 am–1:15 pm.
- Class Three is Monday and Wednesday night 5:15–8:45 pm.
Little Learners at District 6 Family Center
Other Little Learner opportunities through our collaboration with District 6 and at the Family Center unless otherwise noted below the classes. You can volunteer for whichever day or days fit your schedule. Those times are:
- Monday and Wednesday afternoons 2:45-5:15 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 4:30-6:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday nights 5:45–7:45 pm
- Saturday mornings 8:45am–12:15pm
Family Center: 1113 10th Ave, Greeley, CO, 80631
- Monday and Wednesday evenings 5:00-6:30 pm Located at Franklin Middle School: 818 35th Ave, Greeley, CO 80634
- IRCNOCO ESL Classroom Assistant
Assist our IRCNOCO teachers in the adult ESL classrooms. We offer classes ranging from English Level 0–5, High school Equivalency and Citizenship classes.
- Morning classes are Tuesday–Thursday from 8:30–10:30 am.
- Afternoon classes are Monday–Thursday 11:00 am–1:00 pm.
- Evening classes are Monday and Wednesday night 5:30–8:30 pm.
Work one-on-one or in groups assisting students and clients who are looking for addition help before or after class, computer literacy training, employment assistance, and Conversation partners. Tutor training and support provided.
Tutoring occurs between 10:30–11:30am Tuesday–Thursday.
- Food Truck Volunteer
Meets on the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month at the old IRCNOCO site: 917 10th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631.. Volunteers should commit to being there from 9:45–Noon (or until everything is cleaned up). Groups of up to 15 people can come together, but they must sign up beforehand. Your general duties will include handing out food or goods, lifting, following safety protocol, being outdoors, standing for a few hours, language skills are helpful too.