Jobs for our Clients
If you are an employer looking to hire our fantastic students and clients, we would love to be a hub for that information. If you have a new job posting, send us the job description as well as a link to the application at Collin@IRCNoCo.org with the subject line "Job."
Carestream (Windsor, CO)
Entry Level Production Worker
United States US
US - CO - Windsor
Position Description and Required Skills: CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB LINK
What we offer
Carestream Health's manufacturing operation in Windsor Colorado is one of the world's leading producers of imaging media. The facility generates a wide range of products to suit customer's various applications with a focus on quality of products and a positive and supportive work environment. Products manufactured are used by customers in Medical, Dental, Non-Destructive Testing, Advanced Materials, Contract Manufacturing and Photographic markets throughout the world.
Why work for Carestream?
As a member of the Carestream Health Polyester Manufacturing team, we offer a competitive hourly pay with overtime structured into the schedule. Shifts are 12 hours Monday-Sunday with up to 4 days off at a time. Benefits are available the first day of work and include; healthcare, dental, vision, vacation and sick pay; generous retirement plan; tuition assistance; and much more
Polyester Manufacturing Operator An entry level opportunity exists for a Manufacturing Operator to join Carestream Health’s Innovative Polyester Manufacturing process located at the Carestream Colorado site located in Windsor, Colorado. The Innovative Polyester Manufacturing organization produces a broad range of flexible polyester substrates used for medical imaging and electronic displays. The manufacturing process operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Manufacturing Operators staff small teams who work a 7 day/12 hour rotation. Monday - Sunday 12 Hour Rotating shifts. The Manufacturing Operator transforms polyester pellets into a thin sheet that is wound onto cores and shipped to a number of customers for processing.
• Safely operates powered industrial vehicles.
• Actively partners with staff to lead process improvements to reduce waste, improve quality, increase productivity and deliver business objectives.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing principals and six sigma.
• Self-starter capable of taking ownership of personal training to acquire the skills necessary to get the job done.
• Manages multiple tasks effectively while adapting quickly to changing business and working conditions; capable of effectively managing stress.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize information in reports and documents.
• Provides a positive influence on others through actions and behaviors and deals with issues to create a win-win situation.
• Committed to working safely, and a willingness to work overtime and adjust work schedules to accommodate business needs.
• Monitors equipment, process, and product parameters, reports non-standard conditions to team leadership
Minimum Required Skills
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be able to safely operate powered industrial vehicles (such as fork lift).
• Capable of occasionally lifting 20-40 pounds.
• Position requires frequent walking and stair climbing.
• Manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read and understand industrial instrumentation, process control indicators and related manufacturing systems.
• Ability to access/input/extract data from multiple information systems and databases.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• A proven self-starter capable of going about the routine shift with minimal direction.
• Eager to learn and willing to admit mistakes, takes pride and ownership in his/her work.
• Demonstrates honest and ethical behavior, respects and supports human differences and delivers on commitments.
• Fork Truck experience desired.
**Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts, nights and weekends and some holidays.
Medical Film & Printing Solutions
Minimum Education Level
High School Graduate or GED
Does this position have direct reports?
Expected Extent of Travel
Carestream, and its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Outdoor weather conditions, Very loud noise level, Work near moving mechanical parts
Balancing, Carrying, Climbing Ladders and Stairs, Color Vision, Confined space work, Depth Perception, Handling, Hearing, Lifting, Pulling, Pushing, Reaching, Repetitive Motion, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Standing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Walking
Mountain States Rosen Application
Pallet Stacker (Brighton, CO)
Position Description Download
Interested applicants should apply at 920 E Collins, Eaton, CO 80615. Hours of operation are 7:00–4:30.